This is a one-hour, asynchronous video training module designed to prepare new educators and program managers for working with databot™ – your new best friend! Topics covered:
- Kit contents
- databot™ anatomy and sensors
- Product design criteria – an overview of the many benefits of databot™
- Use cases – the many ways to use your databot™
- Specific application examples from the field
- Introduction to robotics integration options, I/O, location of technical documentation
- How to use databot™ – install and test Phyphox and connect to databot™
- How to use databot™ – going beyond the smart app and customizing, coding, hacking or using databot™ with other systems such as Excel, Python, etc.
- Offline use with the included SD card
- Introduction to live data streaming with Microsoft Excel
- Sample activities and Introduction to curriculum resources
- Links to additional resources
Teachers will be provided with access to our online training system and Learning Management System with unlimited access to this course. Monthly live training sessions are provided for all account holders for ongoing support and Q&A.
Welcome to the databot™ family!