Do you teach Science?
Power up Your Science Activities!
databot™ Puts a Science Lab in the Palm of Your Hand!
Benefits of databot™
- Save thousands! databot™ packs 11 sensors for around $16 each!
- Easy to use, store, and share across subjects. databot’s™ in Physics one week, and Chemistry the next!
- Approachable for elementary and middle school science. No complicated, expensive probeware setups. Just grab a databot™ and start using real data.
Ready to see databot™ in action?
One little cube. Science on the move!
One tiny cube packed with high-tech, science exploration fun. databot™ fits in the palm of your hand and collects data from 11 included sensors! Measure motion, temperature, altitude, air quality, and more. Stream data instantly from engaging experiments in science, coding, and every learning environment imaginable!
- Perfect for all ages, grade 4 and up
- Teach 2-3 students per databot™
- Limitless curriculum hours!
- Inside, outside, in the classroom, at camp – databot™ goes anywhere!
See databot™ in Action!
databot™ is a fearless explorer of scientific frontiers using on-board and external sensors! Want to see for yourself? Check out a few of the hands-on experiments we performed using databot™ and a Microscale Vacuum Apparatus!
Easy to Connect and Learn!
- Turn your Chromebooks into science labs!
- With Google Science Journal students take notes, record data, and build an authentic science portfolio.
- Wireless simplicity enables students to conduct a variety of experiments across all the major science disciplines.
- Remarkably tough design for experiments inside and out.
Imagine All the Science Activities Possible With These Sensors!
Endless Learning Possibilities!
- Engage learners with hands on, interactive STEM activities.
- Save thousands compared to traditional probeware.
- 11 included Sensors and endless learning opportunities!
Teach Multiple Science Topics with databot™
Exciting Hands On Activities
Toss it, launch it, swing it, roll it, slide it! databot’s accelerometer, gyro, and magnetometer enable you to capture and display physical science data.
Grow baby grow! Conduct plant experiments monitoring CO2, light, and humidity. Does ultraviolet light effect photosynthesis? Find out with databot™!
Climatologist group hug! Collect and study environmental data such as air quality, temperature, UV, and humidity.
This adds up to sheer math thrills! Capture, view, and analyze data in real time from the real world. With databot™, the numbers that surround us become visible, trackable, and actionable!
Coding, Art & Engineering
Learn to code and take full control of databot’s™ technology. Make a light and sound show that responds to the environment! Let your imagination run wild!
Experiment Across STEM Subjects with Engaging Activities!
- Offer a diverse and exciting set of learning activities
- Reuse databot™ again and again with minimal consumables
- Take databot™ inside, outside, to the classroom and beyond!
- Accomplish core learn objectives and meet NGSS standards with databot™ activities
databot™ comes complete with everything you need to start exploring the hidden world of data immediately!
- Storage case
- 8 GB MicroSD card
- USB SD card reader
- Micro USB cable
- External temperature probe
- Industrial Velcro pad
- Removable base plate
- Soft shell storage case
- All curriculum and modules™